I had a picnic with the theme of melon-pan.
If you go around the bakery + cafe from Hiroo Station, there is a park near the station.
A city for picnics.
※This article is an English translation of an article posted in June 2019.
Read this article in Japanese / 日本語で読む
Bakery route map
I visited six bakeries on this day.
However, there were only two bakeries selling melon-pan.
It may be because the time I visited is late.
The map shows the order in which I visited the bakery.
The start is Hiroo Station. I aimed at the north. (The name of the shop where the melon-pan was found is red.)
- (A) Hiroo Station Exit No.3
- (B) 3206 Hiroo (Bakery Cafe & Restaurant Bar)
- (C) ecru Hiroo (melon-pan / ecru @Hiroo)
- (D) Panetteria Kawamura (melon-pan in a small bakery / Panetteria Kawamura @ Nishi Azabu)
- (E) Kiriy's Fresh
- (F) Bakery & cafe Sawamura Hiroo Plaza
- (G) CANVAS TOKYO
- (H) BOULANGERIE BURDIGALA Hiroo
- (I) Arisugawa Park (Arisugawa-no-miya memorial Park)
Melon-pan enjoyed at picnic
Melon-pan that looks cracked.
my blog：Cracked melon-pan / ecru @hiroo
Melon-pan was found in a small bakery that can be walked from Roppongi Station.
Cafe "CANVAS TOKYO" with 3 shops.
my blog：Coffee bar CANVAS TOKYO @hiroo
On "Melon-pan maps", there is a shop of Melon-pan I ate.
Minami Azabu 5 chome 7- 29, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Hiroo station：6 minutes on foot from Exit No.1 (Tokyo Metro：Hibiya Line)
今週のお題「雨の日の楽しみ方」 How to enjoy rainy days：Home picnic
お題「今日のおやつ」 Today's sweets：melon-panto
See you at the next picnic!