I forgot to share the Christmas lights I saw in Shinagawa last December.💦
Please read this article as it may be useful at the end of 2019.
※This article is an English translation of an article posted in February 2019.
Read this article in Japanese / 日本語で読む
About Shinagawa Season Terrace
It is Shinagawa season terrace which is located about 10 minutes on foot from Shinagawa station.
Various events are held every season.
You can enjoy Christmas lights at the end of the year and see the Tokyo Tower from this place.
I like the baked sweet potato event to be held in early February.
It is the courtyard of an urban building, but you can enjoy a picnic at night on the bench.
The Tokyo Tower is visible in the middle of the photo.
If you are hungry, there are restaurants where you can eat well-balanced meals.
Please look forward to the next article.
(Posted on Sept 23, 2019)
Christmas lights information
1chome 2-70 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
● Title | Shinagawa Season Terrace Illumination 2018
● Duration | Saturday, December 1, 2018 - December 25 (Tue)
● Admission Fee | Free
● Lighting time | 17: 00 (after sunset) ~ 22: 00 ※ Low rain schedules, stopping stormy weather
● Venue | Shinagawa Season Terrace (Event Plaza, Major Staircase)
● Access | 6 minutes on foot from Shinagawa Station Konan gate http://sst-sr.jp/access/
cited from Shinagawa Season Terrace, Event Information
Shinagawa station：9 minutes on foot from the central ticket gate (JR：Yamanote Line, Yokosuka Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, Tokaido Main Line / Keikyu Main Line)
See you at the next picnic!