I have never eaten this pink hamburger.
A combination of a hamburger and Sakura ... Why did you think of with that combination?
This week I am sharing about "Hanami food and drinks".
※This article is an English translation of an article posted in March 2019.
Read this article in Japanese / 日本語で読む
About BOTANIST Cafe
This cafe has vegan food and vegetarian food.
It is near from Shibuya and Harajuku.
According to the official site, there are six spring menus from February 1 (Fri) to 20 May (Wed), 2019.
- Smoothie bonbon cherry × berry 1,000 yen (tax included)
- Smoothie Ribbon Pinch x Cherry 1,000 yen (tax included)
- Spring vegetable bloom pasta 1,200 yen (tax included)
- Sakura Burger 1,400 yen (tax included) ※ with drink
- Seasonal vegetable buddha bowl 1,400 yen (tax included)
- Homemade waffle and apple compote ¥ 1,000 (tax included)
※ Only the last waffle will be offered as a regular menu after May.
Sakura burger is pink but cherry blossoms is not included.
Look at the cross section of the hamburger!
There are vegan cheese, soya hamburg and vegetables.
Do you wanna try the SAKURA burger?
(As of October 2019)
6-29-2-2F, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
11：00～20：00 (Last call Food 19：00 / Drink 19：30)
Meiji-jingumae Station：1 minutes on foot from No.7 Exit (Tokyo Metro：Chiyoda Line, Fukutoshin Line)
Can you check this out?
- full of cherry blossoms in the shop "Sakura Mont Blanc"
- Pink Tapioca Latte "Sakura Bubble Latte"
- A long-established 300-year-old "Chomeji Sakura-mochi"
- Pink burger "Sakura burger"
See you at the next picnic!